Wednesday, October 31, 2007

livin the good life

MMMM! Here I sit eating breakfast...breakfast at 12:43 pm you ask? Well yes.. indeed it is true. No I did not just wake up, as a matter of fact I rose bright and early this beautiful day! Listening to my body means breakfast happens to be right now today, listening to my tummy dance dance dance means that I just whipped up a scrumptious breakfast with my fabulous new peice of equipment- the one and only vitamix. As always, craigslist has treated me right, and helped to manifest this goodness that I am savorin'. What did I make you ask? Raw goodness, of course.

Rhea's Yummy Breakfast--->

Brazil Nut Milk (freshly made last night!)
One Apple
A few raisins
A couple cinnamin sticks
A handful of cashews
A few pinches of nutmeg

All this plus the vitamix made me a yummy poridgy goodness and right now I am feeling fabulous! Now all I need is a chocolate...

Enjoy the beautiful day loves!


xoxoxo

R

No comments: